The Spearhead - The complementary nature of authoritarianism and feminism, or why feminism invariably leads to the devolution to a police state. But it's for the women and children, you see, so it's perfectly fine.
Alpha Game - Vox's response on how he sees the path out for gamma men - essentially, admit the facts, do something about them, and keep on trying.
Save Capitalism - The Japanese crisis looms closer. Will Japan be the trigger that sets the world economy aflame?
Free Northerner - Adventures in juicing. I'm sticking to paleo for the moment, but those of you who do juicing may benefit from comparing notes with another man's logbook.
Hyper Report - Get prepared for the coming economic recession, and hopefully, meltdown. A few signs:
1. Consumer confidence in the U.S. has hit its lowest level in more than a year.
2. 1 in 7 Americans are supporting their kids and their parents at the same time.
3. The payroll tax hike that went into effect and reduced paychecks, on average, by 100 dollars.
4. Several important measures of manufacturing activity along the east coast missed expectations by a huge margin in January.
5. 33% of all “sub-prime student loans” are at least 90 days past due.
Leap of a Beta - Chad's road to alpha.